Terms And Conditions
Get Ready For winter special - Go and get a quote.
Terms And Condition
1. For any pick-up bookings within 24hrs, please call us on our 24hr telephone numbers indicated at the top of every page of this website, in addition to submitting an online booking.
2. No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by email, telephone or sms and the passenger has been issued with a reference number.
3. All Airport, Train Staion, Seaport pickup bookings should be paid in advance using our secure online credit/debit card payment facility if possible.
4. Please note: babies are counted as passengers. This is important when considering the size of the vehicle you wish to choose.
5. Passengers are strongly advised to allow enough time for their journey, especially passengers travelling to the airport.
6. Airports, We track the flight status. Our driver will come inside the airport within 15 minutes after the landing time and wait in the arrival hall with your name sign.
7. Pick-ups from the train stations are allowed 30 minutes independently of the train arrival time as scheduled. We track the trains’ expected arrival status. Our driver will come inside the station within 15 minutes after the arrival time and wait in the arrival hall with your name sign. .
8. Please call if you cannot locate our driver at the appointed meeting point 01308 424242
9. If the passenger misses a flight, this information must be communicated to us immediately and not later than 3 hours before the scheduled flight arrival so that we can notify the driver not to go to the airport for that pick-up. If the journey was prepaid, it will be refunded. However, if the passenger wishes to take another flight not later than 3 hours after the missed one, we will provide the service at no extra cost.
10. All prices are quoted per car.
11. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
12. In case of a transfer at a fixed rate, the driver will take the route to the destination considering the following facts: the traffic, time, road closures, diversions.
13. Welcome Taxi does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
14. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
15. Payment on this site is processed via PayPal secure server.
16. A booking/reservation may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of the company. This can be done by email or by
17. Any messages or descriptions on this website are to be interpreted only as guidelines. They are not legally binding.
18. Welcome Taxi reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any terms and conditions previously in use but later amended or changed have no legal basis.
19. Illustrations, photographs and descriptions on the website, brochures, pricelists or documents serve merely as a guide and will not be binding.
20. The company reserves the right to make use of subcontractors to provide the service to its customers.
21. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01308 424242 indicated at the top of every page of this website.
22. Prices on the following dates: Bank holidays, Sundays 31st December are charged at tariff 2 . Christmas day 1st January charged at tariff 3.